Stunning Booklets Our printing is to a corporate standard. As such you'll receive professional booklets printed on our offset presses to the highest quality.
Moreover, we Saddle Stitch our books in one pass and trim three edges during the stapling process ensuring consistent and speedy delivery of your catalogues, books, annual reports and magazine printing.
If this is getting a little confusing, please don't hesitate to email and attach a draft if you have one. We'd love to help.
- When talking about books, we always refer to the size when the book is closed, not spread flat out.
- Books are measured in total printed pages(pp), not sheets of paper. That is, the number of sides including blanks.
- All Books and Booklets are printed CMYK (4 Process Colour).
- Please ensure your artwork is provided with bleed in a single file - not as a spread.
- Custom booklets are priced up to the next standard sheet size.
For large file please use our File Transfer page or paste a URL link in the additional instructions field.
What is a booklet The definition of a booklet/book is multiple sheets folded and bound together. Typically the binding of a book is with two staples in the spine. This is know as a Saddle Stitched Booklet. The other method of binding these folded sheets is known as Perfect Binding - Glued to a spine of a cover sheet.
By definition, a single sheet folded is a Brochure. For example a 4 page "booklet" is just a single sheet by itself and thus its not a booklet.
If you are confused or not sure what kind of paper you need, please give us a call on 1300 556 911. Its just quicker to explain.
- All Flyers and Cards are Offset printed CMYK (4 Process Colour).
- We combined hundreds of orders to print them together to provide you with a cheap printing service. This way the setup cost is shared.
- Our offset printing presses print both sides of the sheet in one pass – again making it cheaper for you, and have LED UV drying units installed. Meaning that its ready to cut and pack as soon as its off the press. No more 24 hrs drying time.
Aviva Print continually updates its printing technology both in pre-press and printing press equipment.
This ensures that your work hits our presses without issues and whilst printing our machines are equipped to scan periodically to measure the colour consistency.
Complimenting this we have experienced staff running our presses to provide that final oversight. But we don’t stop there; we have a dedicated team of staff in each finishing department.
Meaning that the guy who cuts your job to finish size does nothing but operate the guillotine all day long etc.
And of course we have a team of dispatch staff who pack and ship your work and provide a final QA check.
All of which is documented and signed off in each stage to provide an audit trail of your work throughout the printing process. That said:
- Our operations are ISO Certified (ISO 12647-2)
- Your satisfaction of our quality is how we measure this guarantee, subject to our terms of print supply.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the print, we will re-print them or refund your money with an apology.
Book and Booklet Shipping
We print thousands of books daily and as much as we'd love to get them out to you the next day, there always a queue. However, sometimes we can slip a short order in advance if and only if we have another customer's order who has the same setup to go. That said:
- Turnraound is generally 3-5 Working Days + Dispatch.
- Delivery is FREE and included in the price. As we print in various Print Centres across Australia, we use StarTrack for shipping overnight to any location.
- StarTrack is part of Australia Post and as such follow the overnight schedule as Express Post.
- CBD and Metro locations are mostly next day.
- If we are printing your item locally, a local courier will be used.
- In any event, a track number is always available to pin point where the items are.