Sticker Printing and Label Printing fulfill a variety of purposes. We have put together the most commonly used sticker/label stock and sizes on our website pricing.
However, we do produce custom shaped and circular labels on a roll or sheet. There is a whole range of other questions from surface material to refridgeration. So if your requirements are not found here, please
us - we want to help.
For large file please use our File Transfer page or paste a URL link in the additional instructions field.
Aviva Print continually updates its printing technology both in pre-press and printing press equipment.
This ensures that your work hits our presses without issues and whilst printing our machines are equipped to scan periodically to measure the colour consistency.
Complimenting this we have experienced staff running our presses to provide that final oversight. But we don’t stop there; we have a dedicated team of staff in each finishing department.
Meaning that the guy who cuts your job to finish size does nothing but operate the guillotine all day long etc.
And of course we have a team of dispatch staff who pack and ship your work and provide a final QA check.
All of which is documented and signed off in each stage to provide an audit trail of your work throughout the printing process. That said:
- Our operations are ISO Certified (ISO 12647-2)
- Your satisfaction of our quality is how we measure this guarantee, subject to our terms of print supply.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the print, we will re-print them or refund your money with an apology.
With a dedicated dispatch department, you can be confident that we'll dispatch your order with any instructions you may provide on time and packed with care.
- Delivery is FREE and included in the price. As we print in various Print Centres across Australia, we use StarTrack for shipping overnight to any location.
- StarTrack is part of Australia Post and as such follow the overnight schedule as Express Post.
- CBD and Metro locations are mostly next day.
- If we are printing your item locally, a local courier will be used.
- In any event, a track number is always available to pin point where the items are.