Our printing is to a corporate standard. As such you'll receive professional presentation folders printed on our offset presses to the highest quality.
With an extensive range of folders to select from and free die cutting from these, you will find a folder design for your business. However, if you do have a custom design, we can make a new die as well. Just call send us an
email with you details.
- Our Presentation Folders are printed CMYK - 4 Colour Process.
- All Folders are Packed flat and shrink-wrapped in bundles of 100.
- Presentation Folders are printed on 350gsm Satin Artboard.
- A1 and A2 Sheet Flat in the Size and Print option means the flat size of the Presentation Folders design. See templates tab for more information.
- FREE conversion of your existing design to our knife designs.
For large file please use our File Transfer page or paste a URL link in the additional instructions field.
What is a Presentation Folder
A Presentation Fodler is a die (shape) cut artboard scored and slit to enable it to interlock together to enable document to be stored for presentation purposes.
Ideally used for sales collateral and combining loose documents together for a specific presentation event, presentation folders come in various sizes. The shapes and sizes are determined by the die which is used to cut the printed board.
Aviva Print has an extensive range of Presentation Folder templates for printing. We can also create a new die for a custom folder you may have designed for a one off fee.
However, we are more than happy to adjust your existing artwork to a suitable die from our range of templates for FREE.
If you are confused or not sure what you need, please give us a call on 1300 556 911. We are more than happy to help.
Aviva Print continually updates its printing technology both in pre-press and printing press equipment.
This ensures that your work hits our presses without issues and whilst printing our machines are equipped to scan periodically to measure the colour consistency.
Complimenting this we have experienced staff running our presses to provide that final oversight. But we don’t stop there; we have a dedicated team of staff in each finishing department.
Meaning that the guy who cuts your job to finish size does nothing but operate the guillotine all day long etc.
And of course we have a team of dispatch staff who pack and ship your work and provide a final QA check.
All of which is documented and signed off in each stage to provide an audit trail of your work throughout the printing process. That said:
- Our operations are ISO Certified (ISO 12647-2)
- Your satisfaction of our quality is how we measure this guarantee, subject to our terms of print supply.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the print, we will re-print them or refund your money with an apology.
Presentation Folder Shipping
Presentation Folder printing is something we do daily. Our dedicated operates ensure that each folder is precisely cut, scored and shrink wrapped for dispatch. That said:
- Turnraound is generally 3-5 Working Days + Dispatch.
- Delivery is FREE and included in the price. As we print in various Print Centres across Australia, we use StarTrack for shipping overnight to any location.
- StarTrack is part of Australia Post and as such follow the overnight schedule as Express Post.
- CBD and Metro locations are mostly next day.
- If we are printing your item locally, a local courier will be used.
- In any event, a track number is always available to pin point where the items are.
Presentation Folder Templates
We've got a whole range of folders designs to select from. Below you will find a summary guide which will give you a thumbnail view of our presentation folder designs. The second link is a single PDF containing all the presentation folder shapes in their original size.
There are a couple of things to consider. The wider the design means that is going to be printed on a larger sheet and naturally cost more. Our templates denote either A1 or A2 which is the sheet size. A1 is the larger more expensive design shapes.
Most of the designs have interlocking pockets and business card slits. These fit into each other. However some require the pockets to be glued together, which is an additional cost and will take longer.
Only interlocking pocket designs are available for online ordering
us for a customer presentation folder quote if you cannot see your requirments here.